Let It Be

In a an effort to help me to stay positive and not dread going through the first anniversary of Haylee's accident and untimely death, I knew that I had to focus on all the good that happens everyday in, on, or around me.  It has been 16 days and I can tell you, that it is really helping.  I am taking better care of myself and I am interacting and listening better to others. 

In fact, today I felt more joyful at work as I congratulated, consoled, or helped my coworkers.  I had a serious conversation with my granddaughter about love and self-control that ended with a rhyming game.  Carly really is a sweet, smart, funny, and beautiful eight year old third grader. (As noted by her grandmother.) And finally, I even took my headset off at the ymca and shared comments about the first inning of the Detroit vs. NYY's baseball game with the person pedaling on the bike next to me.   After playing with Aiden, and watching all of the crazy funny family shows on abc tonight,  it's time for a good night's sleep.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!