What I've Eaten

I am a chocolate covered potato.

Today is the day after Easter, which means that I am eating leftovers...leftover cheesy potatoes and Hershey's chocolate, although not at the same time.  I had reheated cheesy potatoes topped with salsa for lunch and dinner.  I had the chocolate pieces in between.

I will not lie to you and say that I feel good.  I do not.  I feel bloated - probably due to the lack of fiber in my diet.  I will say that I did take Aiden for a two mile walk and plan to get to the YMCA soon.  (Derrick believes I will not make it as I would already be there if I was going.)  I believe there is still hope as I've changed my shoes and just received a text from my neighbor saying she will be going to the Y in thirty minutes!  Thank you Gretchen for saving my slug of a chocolate butt!

So back to the chocolate that I have been consuming for three days.  If only I could have one piece.  I am a chocoholic.  Specifically, a Hershey's addict.  I've been one as long as I can remember.  You see, I can have just one piece of some chocolates.  But something in my brain clicks when the Hershey's chocolate is melting in my mouth.  It's a wonder that I haven't turned into a chocolate bunny by now.

As for me...I'm heading to fitness center at the YMCA.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!