Mid Life ... Crisis or Not

As I mentioned yesterday, perhaps I'm in a midlife crisis.  I've been reading several articles and blogs: The Midlife Crisis10 Signs, and Is it Real? to name a few.  So I've decided, I am in a crisis and it is in the middle of my life.  But I'm not going to buy anything elaborate --- except maybe that trip to Ireland I'm planning this year. 

I've been overly stressed and overwhelmed. I've been worried about my health and well being and I do feel inadequate in both my family and professional life though and that bothers me.  Nothing really has changed except my perception.  At least that's what I keep telling myself.  It's all me and how I look at things.

And then I don't believe myself --- which causes a crisis!  UGH!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?