Forced to Look


UGH!!! That is how I feel!  I keep trying to shake the grouchiness I have, but I'm not having any luck.  It's tax day and I am grateful I have already written my check...in fact, it cleared the bank yesterday.  The weather has been pretty good lately so I've been able to walk Aiden at the park.  I enjoy it but he has not because of the track meet at the high school close by. 

Both yesterday and today, we've walked around the same time as the meet would be ending - 2 events left - the 200 meter and the 4 by 400 relay.  (I know this because Paul ran the 4 by 400 when he was in high school.)  Anyhow, the reason Aiden hasn't liked the walk is  because of the starting gun for the two hundred.  It's so close to where we walk that it scares him just like fireworks.  He practically runs to the car so that he can go home.  So our walk has been cut short two days in a row.  I have to figure out how to avoid scaring him and getting in a longer walk for both of our sakes.

Now back to finding good, to get rid of or at least mask the feeling of gloom over me. I've mentioned taxes and the weather...I am happy that the standardized testing we have been doing at work will end this week and I can resume to my normal teaching schedule.  And finally, it was our birthday luncheon at work - I gotta be grateful for a free lunch!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!