The Hardest Part

The hardest part of my workout is walking out the door and heading to the gym.  Once I'm in the fitness center or at the park I have a very good chance of making my heart race for 30 minutes or more.  Today was no different, as I sat in the chair in my living room after dinner thinking "my get up and go, got up and went"... I forced myself to get in the car and head to the YMCA.

I managed to get in two miles of cardio with 10 minutes of strength training.  I am grateful for my ymca membership.  I am fortunate to teach a weekly teen orientation class that helps pay for it.  I remember when I use to workout for at least one hour and usually two on Saturday mornings, but for now 30-60 minutes is enough to reduce stress and burn a few calories.  Have you gotten your heart rate up today?  Get up and move!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!