Brinner

Day two of Forty Days of Gratitude.

As I sat on the couch, watching Agents of Shield on hulu plus, (thanks to the George's) and listening to the rain,  I wondered what to have for dinner.  I didn't feel like cooking much and Derrick had a late lunch.  So I looked and Carly and said what about pancakes?   Her eyes lit up as she shouted 'brinner!'  I am grateful for pancakes for dinner, aka, brinner and the sparkle in the eyes of my granddaughter at the mere mention of them.  We really enjoyed those jiffy mix pancakes and log cabin syrup as it had been a long time since we made them for breakfast or anytime.

I'm also thankful for the talented staff I work with at St. Pat's.  They help to make the work day fun.  I am also so very lucky to have my cousin Bill work with me once a week.  His years of experience in technology are a godsend.  And lastly, I'm grateful for hair color!  I remember my mom coloring her hair, clairol sunlit brown. She did not like coloring her own hair.  As a single mother of four, I colored my own hair for economic reasons.  Then Haylee treated me to a salon visit with her classmate, Michelle.    So now, every six weeks, I visit Michelle for a hair cut, color, and wax!  My eyebrows never looked better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!