The Suana



Today I was fortunate to spend 15 minutes in a suana.  I was also blessed with a visit with an old friend. I am lucky to have good friends: ones that remember me after years; ones that make me go to the ymca when I don't want to; and ones that give me a hug just because they're happy to see me.  When I think about friendship, I'm reminded that I have to be a friend, to have a friend.  I have to take care of me, in order to be able to care for my friends.  Time in a suana is good for my health!
 


"The sauna… Is an apotheosis of all experience: Purgatory and paradise; earth and fire; fire and water; sin and forgiveness.  It is lyrical ecstasy.  It is resurrection from the dead.  It is eternal new birth… You are healed, you are made new."  --  Constance Malleson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!