Seeing Clearly Again

Progressive Lens

After wearing 'readers' for the past 16 years, I finally broke down and got an eye exam.  I think the last time I had an eye exam was 1979!  I left an hour later with a couple of hundred dollars less in my wallet, and an order for progressive lenses in the cute frames I liked.

Today I received my glasses.  I was nervous and excited.  I put them on and I could see!  Let me rephrase that:  I could see straight.  If I looked down, up, or sideways...it was blurry.  I'm thinking to myself, what have I done?  The optometrist said this was all normal and my eyes or my brain would adjust.   So I left, enjoying how clear the road straight ahead was.

It's been four or five hours since then, and things have really improved.  I'm writing this blog with my laptop on my lap.  And the screen looks pretty clear!  I love my new Coco*Song Eyewear.  I guess my frames are made of satin and have a feather in them!  --- The feather made me think of the wands in Harry Potter, so these glasses are magical. --- They are helping me see clearly again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!