Conundrum

Many of the problems I have at work are little puzzles.  I work in technology.  When you mix people and machines, every event is a mystery, waiting to be solved.

Some are so odd that even I can't copy it.  I try to reproduce the situation so that I can understand it and sometimes explain it to the person so that they can prevent the oddity from reoccurring.

I have other mysterious events in my life.  With my health, I have some tingling and numbness in my fingers, that happens when I move my legs and or when I move head.

In my faith - well faith itself is a mystery.  I'm always trying to understand the situations in my life and what lesson or purpose God has for me.  I try to always look for the good in it, and leave it as God works in mysterious ways.  Perhaps God is the greatest conundrum of all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!