Conundrum

Many of the problems I have at work are little puzzles.  I work in technology.  When you mix people and machines, every event is a mystery, waiting to be solved.

Some are so odd that even I can't copy it.  I try to reproduce the situation so that I can understand it and sometimes explain it to the person so that they can prevent the oddity from reoccurring.

I have other mysterious events in my life.  With my health, I have some tingling and numbness in my fingers, that happens when I move my legs and or when I move head.

In my faith - well faith itself is a mystery.  I'm always trying to understand the situations in my life and what lesson or purpose God has for me.  I try to always look for the good in it, and leave it as God works in mysterious ways.  Perhaps God is the greatest conundrum of all.

Comments