Train Your Mind

We are trained by our parents from the moment we are born.  They train us that food will come every 2 hours.  We trust them and they follow through because they love us.  Lent is a time for us to listen to God, as He sends signs for us to make a change.  He loves us too!

When we were born, we were given our bodies.  We only get one.  We need to take care of it by eating good food and moving our bodies through space, aka exercising.   I know first hand how much better I feel when I eat good foods.  (My definition of good foods, are foods that are made by God as opposed to processed foods, or foods made by man.)

I also know first hand that I train my body to like the foods I eat!  It's up to me to do the training.  I can do this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!