Have a Happy


Over 35 years ago, back when I was in high school, I bought this card.  It has been in wallet every since.  I hadn't seen it in a while, but I recently stumbled across it while I was searching for something else. I took it out and looked at it.  It made me think.

I remember when I got it, it was early in my senior year.  I was at one of the many card shops at the mall.  My friends were buying other things, and I chose a couple of these wallet size cards.  I remember thinking that I always want to remember to choose happiness.

Finding it again, also made me think about how many different wallets and purses this card has been a part of. All of the different stages of my life.  I think that its wonderful to find this reminder at just the right time.  It's no coincidence.  God works in mysterious ways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!