Another Angel

My mom and her two brothers.
This is a photo of my mom and her brothers.  I think she was still in high school, so it was taken in the early 1950's.  They were visiting my Aunt Dorothy, aka Sister Carollette, in Tiffin. My Uncle Joe died last night. He was my mom's oldest brother.  She was the youngest of six children.  Uncle Joe (JC) joins his parents, his wife Aunt Sandy, and his brother, Uncle Phil and sister Norma, my mom.  It makes me happy to know they are all together in heaven.  This got me thinking...thinking about heaven.

What would we do if we didn't believe in heaven?  I cannot imagine the loss.

Heaven gives us hope of more life! A life that is so much more than we can imagine. I love heaven. I talk to people in heaven all of the time!  Those 'people' are called angels. I know alot of angels! I'm so glad that my parents taught me about it.  I could not live on this earth without heaven!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!