Halfway Point

Another Wednesday and we're at the halfway point of Lent.  It takes weeks to develop new habits.  I think it takes even longer to break old habits!  I want to take this time to see how I'm doing on my H Goals : Health Happiness and Heaven.

I feel healthier.  My ankle and feet are improving. I've been able to workout longer, I even jogged a little. I still weigh the same, hovering around 200 pounds.  I know that I'm not as strict with eating healthy as I could be, so I have to be comfortable with the slow progress.  Goal: Continue to work out and eat clean!

The weather has been nicer so my happiness always increases with the sunshine.  I've been working on listening to others and continue with the Best Lent Ever:  Resisting Happiness program.  When I focus on God and others, my issues are less, and I am happier.  Goal:  Continue to think about others!

I've really been trying to listen to what God needs me to hear.  I spend more time in prayer or meditation - quiet time reading or listening to music.  I've also learned new ways for prayer.  That's always good!  Goal:  Remember to pray and to thank God everyday!

So, I've changed in some ways and struggle in others.  I'm a work in progress and worth it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!