Feeling Loved

Paul & Derrick working together 
It's not often that my sons show their love for me.  Today they did.  They hung a black storm door on my airing deck where the old one was removed for as a Mother's Day surprise, only to find the first black replacement door did not fit. 

I am so happy!  First of all, I can finally open that door to let the breeze flow throughout the upstairs.  Second, I love how it looks!  It's black like the other two storm doors on my house.  And finally, I love to see my kids working together to solve problems.

After they finished, they went out together to run errands and came home with a gift for me: a Dyson v8 Absolute.  I can't wait to try it out in the morning. Thanks you guys for making my day today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!