A Size Ten


It's true!  I wear a size ten...shoe.

I'm currently working on downsizing my clothing size from a size 14/16 to a size 8/10.  I was not expecting my feet to go from a size 7.5/8 (most of my life) to a size 10.  I've been buying size 10 athletic shoes and wearing 9.5 sandals for the past six months.  Today I put on my most comfortable and favorite 9.5 black shoes and before lunch I knew something was up.

It felt like my toes were smashed up against a wall.  I couldn't wait to get home and get them off.  Now I have no dress shoes for winter.  Even the winter boots I wore yesterday for 'Give Drugs the Boot' day at school were small at 9.5.  I just got them last winter. So with no shoes and not boots, I have to go shoe shopping!

I also have to rid my closet of all of the size 9.5.  This makes me sad. I hope they find a good home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!