Feeling Better



The ongoing saga of my recovery continues.  Now in the thirteenth month post surgery, I'm beginning to feel better. Everything I've been told and read about tendon repair has been true, it's hard work and can take more than a year.  I've was at PT yesterday, (I go every two weeks), and I felt pretty good walking in after working all day.  Feeling pretty good means that the pain level in my foot/ankle was less than 3.

Just a short time ago, I would be at 6 or 7 by the time I made it to therapy.  Now I'm walking better and able to begin more weight bearing exercise.  This is great news for me as exercise has always been a stress reliever for me...and pedaling the recumbent bicycle just wasn't getting it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!