Weighing In

It's been three weeks since I began the Mercy Weight Loss at home program and I'm happy to report that I am down eight pounds!  I feel good and I'm ready for the next two weeks.  If I continue at this rate (2-3 lbs. lost each week) I should reach my goal in 16 weeks. That would be around the new year.

I was hoping to reach it at Thanksgiving...so I could be in Phase 2 - maintenance - for the holidays.  What's the difference between Phase 1 & 2?  Phase 1 is 'in the box': very strict, portion control, only eating HMR shakes and entrees and AS MANY fruits and vegetables that I want.  I always try to have 2/3 more vegetables than fruit.

Phase 2 is when I may have two or three days out of the seven days where I'm 'in the box' while making healthy choices on the other days.  #lookingforwardtothat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!