Dimes From Heaven

I have been finding dimes lately.  Seriously, only dimes, no pennies, nickles or quarters.  It is very strange.  I find them on my way to the car...whether I am heading to work or leaving from work.  I find them on the rug in my bedroom. 

My son Derrick says the ones I find in the driveway are from his pockets.  He is a waiter so he usually has coin tips.  I disagree though because I don't find any other coins, just a single dime and it's happened more than once.  I remember my friend Karen saying that if you find a dime it means someone who died recently is watching over me and telling me it's okay.

Just now I searched for dimes from heaven on the Internet.  Guess what?  This happens alot and the stories are all the same!  Makes me smile.

Comments

  1. When one shows up, it is a private moment between you and your loved one; a secret/private conversation; a comfort; a reassurance. The dimes seem to appear at just the right moment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!