Rest and Relax

The day is nearly over and I'm feeling well.  Sunday is a day to rest, reflect and feel renewed.  After giving myself the gift of attending Oprah's The Life You Want retreat weekend I feel rejuvenated. (Perhaps it's all the Olay products I tested!) Seriously though, this past weekend reminded me to take care of me.  It reminded me that I am lovable; that I am smart; that I am beautiful.

I know that the last five months have been hard on me.  I'm in this mess of administering Haylee's estate and although I know it has to be done, I don't like mess.  So I do it.  And at the same time, I make time to stay focused to my true intentions.  To be kind, caring and considerate of others but remembering to be kind, caring and considerate of myself.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!