Light Sleep or Restless Night

So I purchased a tech toy...I mean...a jawbone Up24.  It's pretty neat.  I wear it 24/7 and it sends information to my phone about my sleep and activity.  I'm most interested in my sleep.

The first night I wore it it said I had 3 hours of sound sleep and nearly 4 hours of light sleep.  The following nights went like this:  4 hours sound and 5 hours light,  4 hours sound and 2.5 hours light,  5 hours sound and 2 hours lights, with last night coming in at 2.5 sound and 4 hours light.  So it looks like I typically get 4 hours of sound sleep every night...except when I'm restless.

I didn't need my Up app to tell me I didn't sleep well.  I knew from the moment my alarm went off, as I usually awaken minutes before.  I found my brain highly nonfunctional throughout the day.  My vocabulary really suffered. 

I would call my night restless, Up calls it light sleep.  One does sound better than the other.  What do you call your?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!