Moving My Body

So it was pouring rain on Monday, with no chance of it letting up.  My dog Aiden certainly wasn't getting his walk at the park in and I didn't feel like going out in the wet and head to the YMCA.  So my seven year old granddaughter Carly and I had a little fun.

We each put on one of  Oprah's The life You Want Weekend  “magical” interactive O Tour Wristbands while I turned on the 15 minute SoulCycle workout that we received as a gift.  (The same workout the entire Palace of Auburn Hills did on Saturday afternoon of the tour.)

We turned the lights in the living room off and we moved!  The band lit up in different colors; from white, to red, to blue, and green as we went through the motions.   We had so much fun! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!