My Friend

Paula, overlooking the Delta Queen
Ever since I first met my friend Paula, a little over three years ago, I knew we had a connection.  We were the same age, raised with a Catholic education, had four children, and we were both teachers.

Within two month's of meeting, we went on our first road trip to her son's crew event in Chattanooga: the Head of the Hooch.  We took the long way there, via the Smokey Mountains to see the snow.  We stayed on the Delta Queen Hotel  I believe we were the last to arrive and were given the smallest room on deck!  You'd have to see it to believe it.  (Bunk beds, sink, shower and commode - all within a 15 X 8 foot room!)  We had a blast!

Last fall we went to Boston and today we leave for Oprah's Life You Want weekend.   I am so excited to be sharing this VIP experience with her!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!