The Key

The key to most everything I know is communication.

Good communication can solve the problems of the world.  I wish it could solve the problems of my family.  I'm sure that it can, although the sticking point is good communication.

My family seems to excel in the lack of communication.  This really isn't something to brag about.  I know that I am part of the communication problem.  I also know that I can only control how I communicate.  Knowing these things does not make communication any easier.

So, I communicate through prayer as that  is what helps me.  I try to use my voice to express myself.  I also find communication through written word to work well for me.  These are all great except, how do I get the other part of the problem to hear, or listen to my attempt to communicate?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!