Whose Happiness Is It?

Have you ever had one of those days when all the little things begin to stick together and somehow become a big thing?  Near the end of the school day yesterday, I was almost in tears.  Honestly, nothing big happened. 
It was a little of this and a little of that and lets just say, my last class of students nearly sent me over the edge.

I'm pretty sure there wasn't a full moon.  But something surely was up with those kids.  Turns out, they had a substitute teacher, there was an afternoon assembly, and it IS the last class of the week. 

Fortunately, not all of my happiness was squashed out of me.  My littlest granddaughter came in to visit at the end of the day and there is just something about babies.  They make everyone smile and smiles are contagious!  Be sure to use your smile today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?