Eleven

Eleven days of extra prayer, extra time for reading and writing blogs, extra time for doing things for people.  Today I witnessed a little fender bender - I was getting ready to turn right at a red light, while the car to my right was turning left, and as I saw that no cars were coming from the left.

Suddenly a red car came out of no where speeding in from the left, slamming into the turning car nearly causing it to tip over.  The speeding car's airbag deployed as it's front end was crushed into the rear panel of the turning car.
As far as I could tell, no one was seriously hurt, thank God.

I also could not tell you who was at fault.  I do not know what color the speeding car's light was as I only know that mine was red.  (The speed limit was 45 mph) So I wasn't much help as a witness.  Why do I tell this story?  Everyday, while driving, I witness many close calls, many selfish drivers who only think of themselves and where they need to go.  I say prayers that I arrive safe at my destination and that all of my family and friends make good decisions while they are behind the wheel of a car.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?