5 Days Post Haylee

It has been five days.  The grieving process has begun for myself and many around me.  It's a  beast this thing called grief.  It attaches to or attacks each of us differently.  When my mother lost my sister Barb, she named her grief George.  I think I too will have a name for my grief.  I've been thinking about Clarence.  I always loved the character Clarence Odbody.    He was only doing what was right and tried to have a little fun along the way.  He kept things simple.  I like simple.  I won't mind if Clarence hangs around awhile.

"Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives, and when he isn't around he leaves an awful hole, doesn't he?

Comments

  1. "What we have once enjoyed deeply we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us." - Helen Keller
    - Love you Mary -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, your Y family is so sorry for your loss. Words can't express the grief that we feel for Haylee, you, and your family. You are a strong, wonderful woman. You're in our thoughts and prayers at the Y and in our daily lives.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?