I've Gone Mad!

Okay, now I know I have way too much time on my hand.  I have never willingly filled out a NCAA Tournament Bracket. (Only when my mom ran one for a penny a game...or something like that!) Nor have I purposely turned on the TV in my home to watch basketball.  But here I sit, looking at the copy of my bracket while my TV is tuned in to CBS.  To be a little more specific, it's my "eenie, meenie, miney, moe" bracket :)

I cannot believe that I'm paying attention.  I've had to draw a line through seven of my picks so far.  Maybe I should look at the good...20 of my teams are still in with a possiblilty of adding 5 more to that.  Is that good?

I have way too much to do this weekend like cleaning house, preparing food for a family gathering, grading student work for the end of the third quarter and completing my income tax.  How many more days until April 15?

Let's go Kentucky, VCU, UCLA, VA, and NCC!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?