Day Seven

I have spent the last week thinking about and praying for my friends and family.  Without reading the status updates of my friends and family, I must text or call them.  Sometimes I get lucky and text or call me.

A couple things that I know are that my brother and sister in law are in Florida as they have contacted me for some phone numbers of relatives who live there. Another is that one of my nieces gave birth to her second child.  That got me to thinking about how many grand - nieces and nephews I have.  So I counted (steps included)...4+2+2+2+1+2+2=15!  If I add my three grandchildren, that means that my dad has 18 great-grandchildren!  My wish today is for continued happiness of my dad, his children, and his grandchildren.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?