Day Two

The day before yesterday, I removed the fb app from my cellphone, ipod, and tablet.  I did this because I didn't want to get any notices that are sometimes 'pushed' my way.  I found it very odd, or maybe not too odd, that all three of those devices' battery life lasted the entire day!  Just like they used to!  I guess I have an answer as to which app was sucking all the life out them.  Was facebook sucking all of the life out of me?

It is my lunch hour...a time when I could check up on things on facebook if I didn't get a chance during breakfast.  Since that isn't happening, now I have more time to reflect on the morning and pray for all of the things that I, my family, and my friends are struggling with.

One of my favorite quotes is "Life is hard and sometimes it isn't."  Whenever I am struggling with it, I think of that quote and it reminds me that it is my attitude that makes life hard.  OR it is my attitude that makes my life seem easy.  I am so glad that God gave me the choice to think and feel anyway I want to.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?