Day Eight


This morning, mother nature blessed us with another winter storm.  We accumulated nearly seven inches of snow causing all of the schools to close and a level three emergency in our county.  I am so happy when it is a level three, because I don't have to drive into work.  I can do alot of my work at home on the computer.

Since I spent the day on the computer, without having facebook, I had to be sure to take breaks away from it.  I did laundry, shoveled snow, and helped bake peanut butter cookies.  I also prayed for a friend's mother who is struggling with leaving this world after over 90 years of life.  I pray for me and all of my friends, that when the time comes for us to meet our Maker, we are ready, and go peacefully into His arms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?