How Do I Get To Heaven

I heard Crystal Bowersox's Holy Toledo song today during my cardio workout at the YMCA. The chorus: How do I get to heaven from here, is still playing in my head.

Haven't we all wondered about heaven?  In Matthew 19-24, Jesus tells us how hard it is to get in.  I too have wondered: will I go to heaven?  I think that I'm a good person. And I remember learning about good works in my Catholic education. The song, Holy Toledo,  also mentions this in the 1st verse: "I know I should do something good."

So now I ponder...is the world a better place because I'm in it?  Did I make someone's life easier?  Did I laugh with , listen to , or share with another? What good have I done today?  What good have you done?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?