Standardize Testing

Today begins two weeks of standardize testing in my computer lab.  This session will include all students in Grades 2-8!  The tests can last more than one hour.  Can you imagine taking an hour long test on the computer when you are seven years old?

I don't know about you, but I never liked the pressure of a standardized test.  It always seemed like the results would decide my future.  I guess they did.  I don't remember many of the tests from K-12 but I do remember taking the NTE.  (National Teachers Exam)  I was 36 years old and I hadn't taken a standardized test for 18 years!  I was terrified.

I pray that all of the students testing are able to relax, stay focused and remember all that they know during this Spring's testing period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?