Back to Work


It's Monday, my alarm clock went off at 5:30, although I woke up at 5:10 and waited for it.  Aiden stretch in a downward dog pose I can only wish for and we went downstairs to start our morning routine.  I was glad to see that my dog easily slipped back into his home life.  He went from 10 days of nonstop people coming over to seven very quiet days at the lake.  He follows me everywhere, as usual, but I'm hoping some of his protecting instincts will simmer down as I do like to talk to my family and friends.

Today is my first day back at work.  As usual, I'm having lunch in my classroom.  It's going pretty well. The students are great as they are so excited to be with their friends after Easter break.  Everyone wants to hug me.  It's a good thing I like hugs :0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?