The Last Supper

What I hear around me are words...all I want is caring and communication...that is my present 2014 situation.

I do not know what to do.  How did Jesus feel when everyone abandoned him?   How did the people around him feel when they were helpless, when they could not prevent what was going to happen?

I am at a loss. Life sucks, and sometimes it doesn't.  I always rely on my rote prayers...the Our Father, a Hail Mary... or words from my Aunt Dorothy's  series: Freckle's and Friends:

Dearest Father, up in heaven, this is me way down here.  You can hear me, when I'm talking cuz you really are near.  When I whisper, very softly, you can hear what I say.  I'm so happy you can hear me every time that I pray.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?