School Lunch

My normal meal routine is to eat a good breakfast.  This morning it was 2 eggs, grapefruit, and coffee. I brought a morning snack to get me through until I get home around 4:30 for dinner.  I also have some protein shake mix available if I find that I am hungry.  But just now, I purchased my first school lunch of the year: spaghetti, green beans, garlic bread, cucumber slices, banana, and chocolate milk.  I'm not sure why I did it.   Perhaps it was the aroma of garlic bread.  Or maybe I realized, after teaching all morning, how behind I am.  I'm behind in grading past assignments and I'm behind in planning the next assignment.  It was comfort food to be sure and not too bad as far as school lunch's go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?