The Kitchen

As a single mom, I raised four children under the age of six.

I remember when I was married, to a military man, my neighbors would say: How do you do it?  You make it look so easy.   My reply was always: It's as easy as I want it to be.

Let me let YOU in on a little secret...free will means: deciding on how YOU want your day to be.  We only get one day, and sometimes we don't even get the whole day, but you get to decide how it goes.  I am not sure who taught me that.  I only know that I have known this fact my entire life.  Although I've been told that I am, I do not see myself as a strong woman,  I am a free woman.  I get to chose what to think, how to live, what to believe, who to love.

What I know for sure...a good day is when I get to the dishes...because then, I can wake up in the morning, make breakfast, and start another day of choosing.  I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?