Signs From Above

Last night, my friend/sister-in-law Marcia and I went out to dinner at The Frog Tavern.  As we were sitting at the table, I thought I heard the name Haylee.  Of course, I immediately checked if my hearing was correct and asked what is your name.  The bartender/server said Haylee.  I said really?  How do you spell it?  She said Haylee.  I looked at Marcia and smiled and said "Did you here that? Her name is Haylee and she spells it the same way.  I'm where I'm supposed to be."  I then told the server, Haylee, about my Haylee.  It was nice.  I was smiling and at peace.

Here at the lake, I've encountered ducks, geese, swans, and red winged black birds. Then, this morning, a cardinal was on the patio furniture on the deck, waiting for me to open the blinds and see it.  It was beautiful!  I am still smiling and at peace.

A cardinal is a representative of a loved one who has passed. When you see one, it means they are visiting you. They usually show up when you most need them or miss them. They also make an appearance during times of celebration as well as despair to let you know they will always be with you. Look for them, they'll appear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?