Tears

Lord knows that I have cried a thousand times.  I would tear up when someone would win on the Price is Right. Or during a great show where others shared their musical and dancing talents with me.  I would cry for my children when they were hurting.  The pain of shingles brought me to tears. I cried for my mom when she couldn't sing anymore.  I wailed for my sister Barb, taken from us too soon. Tears of sorrow and tears of joy...probably in equal amounts.

Today the tears will flow, the music will play, the sun will shine, and I hope Haylee will be smiling knowing how much she is loved.

Comments

  1. My heart hurts for you Mary. I am amazed by your strength and openness. Much love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a strong woman Mary. I know you can come out of this a stronger woman. Prayers and thoughts to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, I am thinking of you and weeping for your sorrow. God has his arms around You and Haylee. Sending Love and prayers to you. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your strong faith & great big, crazy family will help you through this. I hope you can feel all the love being sent your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing you for the last 2 days makes me realize you are strong, personally and in faith. You have a family others can only wish for, giving you the advantage...
    You are a wonderful person Mary, we will all always be here for you. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you cousin I'm here, call me whenever you need to talk to cry to laugh. MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?