Track the Water

My hydrate water bottle tracks my intake!
Since October, I've been trying to eat more vegetables and drink more water.  I have not been doing a good job on either. So I purchased a techie water bottle.  Each of the eight lights on the top light up as I drink 8 fluid ounces.  I started using it yesterday and today I noticed it reset itself in the middle of the day - so I read the directions!

I learned that I had to change the setting from noon - when I started using it to either the beginning or end of the day to prevent it from resetting again.  Hopefully, that's all I need to do, except, keep it with me, filled with water, and use it!

I also made it to the YMCA for a short workout.  I went 1 mile on the AMT.  It took me less than 15 minutes...but not the less than 11 minutes that I used to do prior to surgery last year.  I don't want to over do it.  So I'm going to work up to more time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!