Orthotics

Back in the bag they go.
About 14 months ago, long before my 1st foot surgery in March and even before I wore a boot for a month, I tried orthotics, to help relieve my foot pain.  They didn't help then.  They didn't help after the first surgery.  I even gave them another chance after the second surgery.  Why?

I'm a slow learner I guess.  I was still in pain, so I thought the orthotics would work.   But today, after wearing them for five days in a row, resulting in the most all over body pain I've had in a long time, I decided NO more!  I don't need them.  I wear good shoes.  Shoes with arch support equal or better to the orthotics.  (They were probably at war with each other and the alignment of my body was the casualty.)

I'm looking forward to feeling better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!