Flat Feet

I am struggling with the idea that I am not normal!   Ha ha I say laughing at myself.  But really, my feet are flat and probably have been going in that direction my whole life only now they are about as flat as they can go.  I should've realized this when I went from a size 7 1/2 to 9 1/2 in my adult life.

Last week, I decide the orthotics I have were not helping me.  After a week of never wearing them, I'm know that I need something to help me walk.  I have several shoes that work for me, some more than others.  I don't like wearing the same shoes all of the time. (Never have, never will.)  I did used to only wear one brand though and now I wear more.

What I need to do is find the athletic shoe that works best for my new foot reality.  Currently I wear several brands - but I have to pick the style for flat feet or over-pronators like me.  I have Merrels, New Balance, Vionic, and Ascis.   Anyone have any suggestions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!