Design

As if I didn't already know, my environment changed when my son and granddaughter moved in.  They filled my pantry with snack crackers, granola bars, and potato chips. There is ice cream in the freezer.  Today's focus is design: a plan to create an environment for health.

I have been eating healthy for over a week now.  I have lost over 10 pounds and over 5 inches with 1.5 inches coming from my belly.  I feel a lot better than I did a week ago.  When I think of myself, and my environment five years ago, when I had an empty nest for a little while,  I am reminded of the comments my kids would say when they came home: There's nothing to eat! All you have is nuts and berries! 

I would smile and say: I just went to grocery store, there is plenty to eat.  There's veggies and hummus, or have an apple!  So it looks like, a large part of my decline in health is my environment.  I must make the change back to what is good and healthy for all of us.  I know it isn't easy to change the world we live in while we're living in it, but it needs to be done.  My granddaughter will be out of town for four weeks visiting family so it's a good opportunity to make changes. 

After all, it is my pantry!  I can make it less harmful.  I can make it more healthy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?