Something to Look Forward to


Sometime over this past weekend I heard something: In order to be happy you need something to look forward to. A light bulb went off in my head as I said tomyself:  Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Sometimes I spend too much time thinking about things or worrying about people that I forget to plan something or to just do something.  As a young mother of four children, my neighbor asked me how I stayed so happy.  I remember saying that I don't have time to worry - besides, my mom does all of my worrying for me.  When did I become my mother?

So...what do I have to look forward to?  Going to work in the morning?  ----Actually yes, going to work is something to look forward to.  I spent a couple of the past six years unemployed so it's nice to be going to the same place and learning new things everyday for the last three years!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?