It's Whats For Dinner

Mushroom Risotto with spinach and salsa.
Ten years ago, when I was losing weight with Mercy Weight Mgt and HMR products, one of my favorite dinners was their Mushroom Risotto. I was so excited when I saw that NutriSystem had included their Mushroom Risotto in the Turbo Start box.

Today as my sixth dinner, I cooked a couple of cups of baby spinach, Mushroom Risotto and topped it with Chi Chi's Salsa.  Just like I learned how to like it so many years ago.  It was delicious and more importantly, filling.  The dinner in the photo is less than 300 calories!

I'm really starting to feel better and am glad I chose to do this for myself.  I know that a pre-packaged food plan works for me.  The cost will keep me true as I cannot waste this kind of money.

Speaking of money, I just found out that Costco sells Nutrisytem gift cards AND they are on sale until tomorrow:  $100 card for $55 (usually $79) I bought some for myself so next month's food order cost will nearly be cut in half!  Win Win!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!