Free Will

The greatest use of free will is choosing how to react to the world around us.  Some days I make good choices.   Many days, other people, with their 'bad' choice of 'woe is me', complaining how it's them against the world, remind me to choose to see the good in all.

Today was one of those days when God showed me several people choosing to throw a pity party for themselves.  Thank you for showing me, that my life isn't so bad.

I chose not to listen to music during my walk with Aiden tonight.  Instead, I just listened to the people playing baseball, the birds, and the wind before the approaching thunderstorm.  I really have to focus on nature and the world around me when I do this, otherwise, my I think too much about things I cannot change.

I found so much beauty in the color of the clouds and the way that the sky changed from blue, to grey, to darker gray, and to yellow just as it began to ran.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?