Another Father's Day

Dad in his Quinntucky Derby hat.

My dad is one of the best things that every happened to me. My mom would be the another. But today is Father's Day so it's all about my dad.  He's brave, strong, goofy and loving.  He is everything I need and more.  My dad has survived so many of life's trials and is still going strong.  He started his day as he always does, with Sunday Mass.  This year, three of his children joined him at his church.  

My dad is the greatest role model I know.  He lives his faith.  He also teaches us how to lose and he seems to always wins the games we play.  Today's croquet game was no different, he was the first to be 'poison' and got me out first!  Turns out that was a good thing as it allowed me to start the grill and get dinner ready.   Thank's Dad for helping me to find the good in all things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?