Move

The focus for today is Move.  Nearly ninety percent of American's do not exercise!  This is astonishing to me.  Over half of my friends and family move their body through space by walking, running, riding a bike, or going to the gym.  I am lucky to be around active people.  Moving helps reduces stress and overall health.

I must admit, my activity level has lessoned in the past three years.  I remember going to the gym for close to two hours.  Or doing laps at the track for 45 minutes.  Now I stay at the gym for about 45 minutes and am at the track for 30. So my goal is to increase these times by fifteen minutes.  Adding regular strength training back into my gym workouts and go back to doing 12 laps at the track instead of 8-10.  It'll be good for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?