Justice


Justice - everyone seeks it.  Most are searching for understanding and peace.  Most forget that the world is not always fair or just.  Most of us forget that we are not in control.  God is in control.  This past week, one of the readings at Mass was about lawyers and judges and how Jesus had issues with them. 

Merriam-Webster defines it as: the process or result of using laws to fairly judge and punish crimes and criminals.       For me, I just want peace of mind.  I want peace for my family who are suffering at the loss of Haylee and are searching for understanding.  I want peace for them so that they can begin to heal.  I wish for them to grow in understanding of life so that they can enjoy it again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!