Strange Dreams


I have been having the strangest dreams lately.  I see so many people and places from my past.  I've dreamed about childhood friends from the neighborhood where I grew up mixed with places of employment in the last ten years! 

When my sister Barb died, I had a dream about her, or I should say, she came to me in a dream.  She was a very bright light and I knew it was her because of what she said to me.  It was a very special experience and it helped me be at peace with her sudden death.  Because of that experience, I think that I'm waiting for a dream with Haylee.  I know that is something I have no control over, but I know that it is what I hope for.

The good news is that I am sleeping better and remembering dreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!