Money Management

Today was a good day.  I was extremely busy and productive.  I was pretty much happy throughout the day!  So just how productive was I?  I even found time to try out another new program for money management.  I have used Quicken for years, but they don't have a good app for my devices, so I always have to go down to my oldest computer to track my money.

I also got to play with, I mean set-up, some new devices at work.  They are HP Slate 21s...an 'All In One' android machine with touch screen for our PreK and Kindergarten classrooms.

I did well not eating things on my cannot have for 30 days list.  I did not take the time to workout though...not even to walk Aiden.  But I will tomorrow!  For now, I'm hungry again...so it's time to go to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?